1. Exo-K’s leader is Su Ho. He joined SM in 2006 and is one of the lead vocalists.
2. Kai is the main dancer. It was said that most members cannot help to but tends to get bossed around by Kai. Only Taemin can control him.
3. Se Hun is the lead dancer and visual of the group. It was also said that he loves to cry and is not scheming/manipulative. Rumoured that he might venture into acting career.
4. The reason why D.O has anti before debut is because of a trainee (due to debut issue?) and D.O is the main vocalist.
5. Chanyeol is the visual and rapper. He and Kai particpated in DBSK before debut.
6. Baekhyun’s face features are refreshing and pleasant and he is the main vocalist.
7. Kris is Exo-M’s leader. It was said that Kris looks better in person than on camera and has never undergo plastic surgery. None of the idols’ faces can be compared to him. He was supposed to be in Exo-K, but due to SM has a large share in the China market, he joined Exo-M. There is a high chance of him going into acting in the future.
8. Tao has practice martial arts for 11 years. He only joined SM in 2010. Since he got to debut in less than a year being a trainee, he is often bullied by the korean trainees.
9. Lu Han was a JYP trainee but joined SM in 2008 because of the exchange of trainees. Usually trainees from china are bullied, but Lu Han is an exception because he is easy-going.
10. Lay was supposed to be Exo-M’s leader but it was changed to Kris. He is an all rounder. He was the one who replaced SHINee’s Jonghyun in SWC.
11. XiuMin has a chubby face. He has a cute grin. He is the next member that knows martial arts besides Tao. He is the main vocalist in the group.
12. Chen gives an impression of gentleness and he has a nice voice.
Cr: onexoplanet EXO Tieba